Scan your FreeStyle Libre sensor and get glucose readings on your phone◊
The sensor is easily and painlessly4 attached to the back of the upper arm and can be worn for up to 14 days.
Excellent overall accuracy - even in the low glucose range when it matters the most5
You can check your glucose anytime‡, anywhere₸ with a simple 1-second scan, even through clothing.Ω
Read testimonials from real-life FreeStyle Libre users, their loved-ones
and Healthcare Professionals.
By Mary Murphy, an engineer, a person with Type 1 and a parent of a child with Type 1.
By Reepzy, diabetes tech advocate living with Type 1.
I think it’s fair to say we’ve all had an extremely tough year.
Unlike traditional blood glucose monitoring, you can get your glucose reading without painful finger pricks† with the FreeStyle Libre system.
A discreet sensor attached to the back of your upper arm continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid and stores 8 hours of data.φ
A limited offer to help you feel in control of your diabetes by getting readings on your phone◊ with the FreeStyle LibreLink app.
Includes two FreeStyle Libre sensors and a €100 e-voucher.
*You must scan your sensor with a compatible smartphone to get your glucose reading
Discover how the FreeStyle Libre family of apps connect together to help you manage your diabetes better.
Have a question? Have a look in our FAQ section to see if we have the answer, otherwise you can contact us by phone or email.
You can reach our customer service from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:30.
Fill in a short form at a time that's convenient for you. We will be in touch to help.
Find out more by watching our videos and browsing our FAQ pages.
References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. FreeStyle Libre system Performance Data Sheet.
2. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre system compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor based glucose monitoring systems.
3. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
4. Haak, Thomas., et al. Flash glucose-sensing technology as a replacement for blood glucose monitoring for the management of insulin-treated type 2 diabetes: a multicenter, open-label randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Therapy 8.1 (2017): 55-73.
5. Alva S, et al. Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System With Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. September 2020. doi:10.1177/1932296820958754.
‡ 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
Ω The Reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.
† Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
φ For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours.
◊ The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app.Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
₼ The LibreView website is only compatible with certain operating systems and browsers. Please check www.libreview.com for additional information.
ADC-57643 v3.0 10/22