Images and simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Scanning the sensor to obtain glucose levels does not require lancets.
2. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
3. 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
4. Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 meter (3 feet) of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
5. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. Automatic upload requires a wireless internet connection or mobile data connection.
6. For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
7. The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.LibreLinkUp.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
8. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 99% of patients surveyed (n=123) agreed that the FreeStyle Libre system would reduce the hassles of glucose monitoring.
9. Alva S. et al. 2020. Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System With Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.
10. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
11. The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1 cm to 4 cm of the sensor.
12. 1Bolinder, Jan., et al. Novel glucose-sensing technology and hypoglycaemia in type 1 diabetes: a multicentre, non-masked, randomised controlled trial. The Lancet 388.10057 (2016): 2254-2263.
13. The Glucose Trend Arrow may not always appear with your reading.
14. The FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System Reader (“Reader”) when used with a FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System Sensor (“Sensor”) is indicated for measuring interstitial fluid glucose levels in people (age 4 and older) with diabetes mellitus, including pregnant women. The Reader and Sensor are designed to replace blood glucose testing in the self-management of diabetes, including dosing of insulin.
The indication for children (age 4 – 12) is limited to those who are supervised by a caregiver who is at least 18 years of age. The caregiver is responsible for managing or assisting the child to manage the Reader and Sensor and also for interpreting or assisting the child to interpret Sensor glucose readings