– Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or Health Care Professional.
– Simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. For a complete glycaemic picture, scan the sensor once every 8 hours.
2. Abbott Data on file, In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
3. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.