FreeStyle Libre 3 App
Glucose readings streamed directly to your smartphone every minute◊
5-7 day delivery (Estimated standard delivery)
All payments are secure and encrypted
Your cart is empty
The most accurate 14-day CGM system2 to help reduce time spent in hypoglycaemia3 and improve overall glucose control.4
The world’s smallest, thinnest, and most discreet sensor1 – about the size of a pound coin.
Easy to apply and wear5 with a simple one-piece applicator. Also easy on the environment with 41% less plastic and 43% less outer packaging material.5
Hear stories from real FreeStyle Libre users, their loved ones and Healthcare Professionals.
The FreeStyle Libre 3 system is not yet available on prescription- it is available via the NHS Supply Chain Insulin Pumps, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, Closed Loop Delivery Systems and Associated Products Framework.
Discover how the free FreeStyle Libre family of apps and products connect together to help you manage your diabetes better.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Among patient-applied glucose sensors. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
2. Shridhara Alva, Timothy Bailey, Ronald Brazg, Erwin S. Budiman, Kristin Castorino, Mark P. Christiansen, Gregory Forlenza, Mark Kipnes, David R. Liljenquist, Hanquing Liu. “Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.” [published online ahead of print September 19, 2020]. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754.
3. Jan Bolinder, Ramiro Antuna, Petronella Geelhoed-Duijvestjin, Jens Kröger, Raimund Weitgasser. “Novel Glucose-Sensing Technology and Hypoglycaemia in Type 1 Diabetes: a Multicentre, Non-Masked, Randomised Controlled Trial.” Lancet 388, no. 10057 (2016): 2254-2263. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31535-5.
4. Evans, Mark, et al. "The Impact of Flash Glucose Monitoring on Glycaemic Control as Measured by HbA1c: a Meta-analysis of Clinical Trials and Real-world Observational Studies." Diabetes Therapy 11, no. 1 (January 2020): 83-95. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-019-00720-0.5.
5. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
◊ The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Sharing of glucose data requires registration with LibreView.
* You need to be connected to a network for setup, using LibreView and sharing with other apps. You do not need to be connected to check your glucose, receive alarms, add notes or review your history in the App.
₼ The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose device data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of the LibreLinkUp app requires registration with LibreView.
The “Yes” link below will take you to a website other than Abbott Laboratories. Links pointing you to other websites are not under the control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the content of such websites or other links contained on such website. Abbott Laboratories provides these links only as a courtesy and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Abbott Laboratories of the site.
Do you want to leave this page?
FreeStyle.abbott/uk-en is a product specific website only intended for residents of the United Kingdom. If you live in another country, please contact your local Abbott office to obtain the correct product information for your country of residence.