References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre systems compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor based glucose monitoring systems.
2. Survey conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 96% of FSL users (n=9136) would recommend it to others. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc. (Feb 22)
3. Haak, T. Diabetes Ther. (2017): https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-016-0223-6
4. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
5. Yaron, M. Diabetes Care (2019): https://doi.org/10.2337/dc18-0166
6. Alva S. et al, Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, (September 2020). http://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754
7. Fokkert, M. BMJ Open Diab Res Care (2019): https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjdrc-2019-000809
8. FreeStyle LibreLink works with FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor and is only compatible with NovoPen® 6 and NovoPen Echo® Plus.
9. Leelarathna, L. N Engl J Med. (2022): DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2205650
10. Evans, M. Diabetes Ther (2020): https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-019-00720-0
◊ The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink may require registration with LibreView.
ǁ Glucose readings are automatically displayed in the FreeStyle LibreLink app only when your smartphone and sensor are connected and in range.
† Finger pricks are required if glucose readings and alarms do not match symptoms or expectations.
¤ Notifications will only be received when alarms are turned on and the sensor is within 20ft of the reading device.
^ To receive alarms from the FreeStyle LibreLink app on your smartwatch, alarms must be turned ON, your phone and smartwatch must be connected, and your devices configured to deliver notifications. Smartwatch notification mirroring on the FreeStyle LibreLink app has only been tested with certain smartwatches and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about smartwatch compatibility.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
︽ Glucose readings are automatically displayed in the FreeStyle LibreLink app only when your smartphone and sensor are connected and in range.
₼ The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose device data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
φ For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours during signal loss when using the FreeStyle LibreLink app. Reader users need to scan once every 8 hours for a complete glycaemic picture.
~ Daily Patterns needs at least 5 days of glucose data.
‡ 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.