Images illustration purpose only.
11. Finger pricks are required when glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
12. Vigersky RA, McMahon C. The relationship of hemoglobin A1c to time-in-range in patients with diabetes. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2019;21(2):81-85.
13. Battelino T, Danne T, Bergenstal RM, et al. Clinical targets for continuous glucose monitoring data interpretation: recommendations from the international consensus on time in range. Diabetes Care. 2019;42(8):1593-1603.
14. Beck RW, Bergenstal RM, Riddlesworth TD, et al. Validation of time in range as an outcome measure for diabetes clinical trials. Diabetes Care. 2019;42(3):400-405.
15. For adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes who are not pregnant, not older, or at risk.
ADC-28471 v1.0 10/20