1. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor
2. Finger pricks are required if readings do not match symptoms or expectations
– For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
– Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or Health Care Professional.
– Simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.