Images and simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
2. Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 meter (3 feet) of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
3. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
4. The LibreView website is only compatible with certain operating systems and browsers. Please check www.LibreView.com for additional information.
5. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. Automatic upload requires a wireless internet connection or mobile data connection.
6. The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.LibreLinkUp.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
7. Alva S. et al. 2020. Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System With Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.
8. For a complete glycemic picture scan once every 8 hours.
9. The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.