FreeStyle Libre 3 App
Glucose readings streamed directly to your smartphone every minute1
Apple® will introduce StandBy Mode and Assistive Access Mode in the upcoming iOS 17 release. These new modes may impact your experience with your FreeStyle LibreLink¹ app. Please follow these instructions to learn more about actions you can take to avoid potential issues.
1. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink may require registration with LibreView.
The most accurate 14-day CGM system4 to help reduce time spent in hypoglycaemia5 and improve overall glucose control.6
The world’s smallest, thinnest, and most discreet sensor2 – about the size of a pound coin.
Easy to apply and wear7 with a simple one-piece applicator.
Discover how the free FreeStyle Libre family of apps and products connect together to help you manage your diabetes better.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. The FreeStyle Libre 3 app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Sharing of glucose data requires registration with LibreView.
2. Among patient-applied glucose sensors. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
3. Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
4. Shridhara Alva, Timothy Bailey, Ronald Brazg, Erwin S. Budiman, Kristin Castorino, Mark P. Christiansen, Gregory Forlenza, Mark Kipnes, David R. Liljenquist, Hanquing Liu. “Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.” [published online ahead of print September 19, 2020]. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754.
5. Jan Bolinder, Ramiro Antuna, Petronella Geelhoed-Duijvestjin, Jens Kröger, Raimund Weitgasser. “Novel Glucose-Sensing Technology and Hypoglycaemia in Type 1 Diabetes: a Multicentre, Non-Masked, Randomised Controlled Trial.” Lancet 388, no. 10057 (2016): 2254-2263. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)31535-5.
6. You need to be connected to a network for setup, using LibreView and sharing with other apps. You do not need to be connected to check your glucose, receive alarms, add notes or review your history in the App.
7. Evans, Mark, et al. "The Impact of Flash Glucose Monitoring on Glycaemic Control as Measured by HbA1c: a Meta-analysis of Clinical Trials and Real-world Observational Studies." Diabetes Therapy 11, no. 1 (January 2020): 83-95. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-019-00720-0.5.
8. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
9. The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of the LibreLinkUp app requires registration with LibreView.
10. The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose device data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
Clicking the "Yes" link below will take you to a website other than Abbott Laboratories. Links that direct you to other sites are not under the control of Abbott Laboratories. Abbott Laboratories is therefore not responsible for the content of such websites or for any other links that may appear on this website. Abbott Laboratories provides these links only as a courtesy, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval of Abbott Laboratories for this page.
This is a product-specific website exclusively for people residing in Qatar. If you live in another country, please contact your local Abbott representative to obtain the correct product information for your country of residence (click “Go to worldwide”). To visit the local site in English, click “Stay here” or access the local page in Arabic by clicking on freestyle.abbott/qa-ar
هذا موقع خاص بالمنتج حصريًا للأشخاص المقيمين في قطر. إذا كنت تعيش في بلد آخر، فيرجى التواصل مع ممثل شركة أبوت المحلي لديك للحصول على معلومات المنتج الصحيحة لبلد إقامتك (انقر على "الانتقال إلى الموقع العالمي"). لزيارة الموقع المحلي باللغة العربية، انقر على "البقاء هنا" أو قم بزيارة الصفحة المحلية باللغة الإنجليزية بالنقر على freestyle.abbott/qa-en