freestyle.abbott/fr est un site web spécifique au produit destiné uniquement aux résidents de la Canada.
Si vous êtes résident d'un autre pays, veuillez contacter votre filiale Abbott locale pour obtenir les informations produit appropriées pour votre pays de résidence.
freestyle.abbott/en is a product-specific website intended only for residents of Canada.
If you are a resident of another country, please contact your local Abbott affiliate to obtain the appropriate product information for your country of residence.
To learn more and understand how you may be eligible for ODB coverage in Ontario, speak to your prescribing physician or pharmacist.
Click here for answers to some frequently asked questions regarding public reimbursement in Ontario.
Quebec is now providing public reimbursement for the FreeStyle Libre sensors, covered by RAMQ, for Quebec residents 18 years or older with two years’ experience in diabetes self-management and managing diabetes with insulin.*
Speak with your healthcare professional to find out if you are covered.
If you are a resident of Quebec and meet the requirements above, here are the 5 simple steps to get reimbursed by RAMQ:
1. Speak with your prescribing physician to confirm your eligibility for coverage by RAMQ.
2. Your prescribing physician will fill out and submit an authorization request to RAMQ, which can take up to 25 business days to process.
3. Bring your prescription to your local pharmacy and ask your pharmacy team to check the status of your application online. Your approval will also be sent to you by mail.
4. Once your request is approved by RAMQ, you can fill your prescription in-pharmacy. If you qualify for coverage, you will receive reimbursement for a 3-month period to determine if the FreeStyle Libre system is right for you.
5. To ensure uninterrupted coverage, be sure to follow up with your prescribing physician before your first 3 months of coverage ends. Re-application requests require up to 25 business days to process. You may be eligible for additional coverage of up to 12 months.
Click here for answers to some frequently asked questions regarding public reimbursement in Quebec.
Find out more from your insurer and/or plan administrator on how you may be covered.
Official Mark of the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec.
FreeStyle, Libre, and related brand marks are trademarks of Abbott in various jurisdictions. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You are now being redirected to a third-party website not under the control of Abbott. Abbott is not responsible for the contents of such site or any further links from such site. Abbott is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by Abbott.
Do you wish to leave this site?
You’re now leaving an Abbott Canada Website, a site maintained by Abbott Laboratories Ltd.
You are now being redirected to a third-party website, operated by Bayshore Specialty Rx Ltd., where you can order sensors for the FreeStyle Libre system.
You can also purchase the FreeStyle Libre system and sensors at your local pharmacy.