References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre system compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor based glucose monitoring systems.
2. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care.
3. Haak, Thomas., et al. Flash glucose-sensing technology as a replacement for blood glucose monitoring for the management of insulin-treated type 2 diabetes: a multicenter, open-label randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Therapy 8.1 (2017): 55-73.
4. Alva S, et al. Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System With Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. September 2020. doi:10.1177/1932296820958754.
5. https://www.diabetes.co.uk/body/interstitial-fluid.html [Accessed: Oct 2022].
6. Health Service Executive, Primary Care Reimbursement Service, Pharmacy circular 27 March 2018.
† Finger pricks are required if your glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
‡ 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
Ω The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.
◊ The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView.
φ For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours.
₼ The LibreView website is only compatible with certain operating systems and browsers. Please check www.libreview.com for additional information.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
Ѱ For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
ADC-57764 v2.0 10/22