A graph showing the pattern and variability of your sensor glucose readings over a typical day. Includes the median, 25th -75th percentile, and 10th-90th percentile range of the glucose readings.
Apple® will introduce StandBy Mode and Assistive Access Mode in the upcoming iOS 17 release. These new modes may impact your experience with your FreeStyle LibreLink¹ app. Please follow these instructions to learn more about actions you can take to avoid potential issues.
1. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink may require registration with LibreView.
The sensor sends your glucose readings every minute to your smartphone2,3 so you can easily4 see how food, activity and medication impact your sugar levels.
Easy to use5 and comfortable6 to wear for up to 14 days.
Proven to significantly lower your HbA1c.7
Discover how our products and apps connect together to help you manage your diabetes better
Discover how to set up your FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor with the FreeStyle LibreLink app2 and start getting real-time glucose readings on your smartphone.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre systems compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor based glucose monitoring systems.
2. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink may require registration with LibreView.
3. Survey conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 96% of FSL users (n=9136) would recommend it to others. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc. (Feb 22)
4. Haak, T. Diabetes Ther. (2017): https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-016-0223-6
5. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care, Inc.
6. Yaron, M. Diabetes Care (2019): https://doi.org/10.2337/dc18-0166
7. Leelarathna, L. N Engl J Med. (2022): DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2205650
8. Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
9. For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours during signal loss when using the FreeStyle LibreLink app. Reader users need to scan once every 8 hours for a complete glycaemic picture.
10. Notifications will only be received when alarms are turned on and the sensor is within 20ft of the reading device.
11. 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
12. The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
13. The LibreView data management software is intended for use by both patients and healthcare professionals to assist people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals in the review, analysis and evaluation of historical glucose device data to support effective diabetes management. The LibreView software is not intended to provide treatment decisions or to be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.1. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care. Data based on the number of users worldwide for the FreeStyle Libre systems compared to the number of users for other leading personal use sensor-based glucose monitoring systems.
Clicking the "Yes" link below will take you to a website other than Abbott Laboratories. Links that direct you to other sites are not under the control of Abbott Laboratories. Abbott Laboratories is therefore not responsible for the content of such websites or for any other links that may appear on this website. Abbott Laboratories provides these links only as a courtesy, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval of Abbott Laboratories for this page.
This is a product-specific website exclusively for people residing in Qatar. If you live in another country, please contact your local Abbott representative to obtain the correct product information for your country of residence (click “Go to worldwide”). To visit the local site in English, click “Stay here” or access the local page in Arabic by clicking on freestyle.abbott/qa-ar
هذا موقع خاص بالمنتج حصريًا للأشخاص المقيمين في قطر. إذا كنت تعيش في بلد آخر، فيرجى التواصل مع ممثل شركة أبوت المحلي لديك للحصول على معلومات المنتج الصحيحة لبلد إقامتك (انقر على "الانتقال إلى الموقع العالمي"). لزيارة الموقع المحلي باللغة العربية، انقر على "البقاء هنا" أو قم بزيارة الصفحة المحلية باللغة الإنجليزية بالنقر على freestyle.abbott/qa-en