Images and simulated data for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
1. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
2. Reader dimensions 95 mm x 60 mm x 16 mm and weight 65 grams.
3. The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1 cm to 4 cm of the sensor.
4. For a complete glycemic picture scan once every 8 hours.
5. 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
6. Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 meter (3 feet) of water Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet
7. Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
8. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 97% of patients surveyed (n=123) agree /strongly agree getting glucose readings from the FreeStyle Libre system would not interrupt their daily activities.