Apple® will introduce StandBy Mode and Assistive Access Mode in the upcoming iOS 17 release. These new modes may impact your experience with your FreeStyle LibreLink app.◊
The sensor is easily attached to the back of the upper arm and can be worn up for 14 days.
Excellent accuracy overall — even in the low glucose range when it matters most.¹,²
You can check your glucose anytime‡, anywhere₸ with a simple 1-second scan, even through clothingΩ.
Access clear, easy-to-understand reports and share them with your Healthcare Professional to help them tailor your treatment plan.₼
Regular glucose monitoring and keeping within your glucose targets are important steps towards a healthy pregnancy and birth.9
Get accurate and up to the minute glucose readings with a one-second scan using the FreeStyle Libre portfolio – no routine finger pricks required.†
References & Disclaimers
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or data.
1. FreeStyle Libre Performance Data Sheet.
2. Alva, Shridhara, Timothy Bailey, Ronald Brazg, Erwin S. Budiman, Kristin Castorino, Mark P. Christiansen, Gregory Forlenza, Mark Kipnes, David R. Liljenquist, and Hanqing Liu. “Accuracy of a 14-Day Factory-Calibrated Continuous Glucose Monitoring System With Advanced Algorithm in Pediatric and Adult Population With Diabetes.” Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, (September 2020). https://doi.org/10.1177/1932296820958754.
3. Aijan, R., Insights from Real World Use of Flash Continuous Glucose Monitoring (2018, June). Symposium conducted at the conference for American Diabetes Association 78th Scientific Sessions Orlando, FL, USA.
4. Dunn, T., et al. Real-world flash glucose monitoring patterns and associations between self-monitoring frequency and glycaemic measures: A European analysis of over 60 million glucose tests. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice: 137(2018) 37-46.
5. Schnell O, Alawi H, Battelino T., et al. Consensus statement on self-monitoring of blood glucose in diabetes. A European perspective. Diabetes, Stoffwechsel und Herz. 2009;18(4):285-289.
6. Vigersky RA, McMahon C. The relationship of hemoglobin A1c to time-in-range in patients with diabetes. Diabetes Technol Ther. (2019);21(2):81-85.
7. Beck RW, Bergenstal RM, Riddlesworth TD, et al. Validation of time in range as an outcome measure for diabetes clinical trials. Diabetes Care. (2019);42(3):400-405.
8. Haak, Thomas., et al. Flash glucose-sensing technology as a replacement for blood glucose monitoring for the management of IS-treated type 2 diabetes: a multicenter, open-label randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Therapy 8.1 (2017): 55-73.
9. NICE National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Diabetes in pregnancy Quality standard [QS109] January 2016.
‡ 60-minute warm-up required when applying the sensor.
₸ Sensor is water resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes. Not to be used above 10,000 feet.
Ω The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.
† Finger pricks are required if glucose readings do not match symptoms or expectations.
Ѱ For children aged 4-12, a caregiver at least 18 years old is responsible for supervising, managing, and assisting them in using the FreeStyle Libre system and interpreting its readings.
§ The LibreLinkUp app is only compatible with certain mobile device and operating systems. Please check www.librelinkup.com for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of LibreLinkUp and FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView. The LibreLinkUp mobile app is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information provided by the app.
◊ The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check the website for more information about device compatibility before using the app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView.
ǁ Transfer of glucose data between applications depends on mobile connectivity.
φ For a complete glycaemic picture, scan once every 8 hours.
₼ The LibreView website is only compatible with certain operating systems and browsers. Please check www.LibreView.com for additional information.
ADC-57761 v1.0 05/22